The UCLA Administrative Management Group (AMG) is devoted to the professional development of managers on campus, and those who aspire to become managers.
AMG is a campus organization whose mission is to:
- Provide opportunities for professional growth and development;
- Create a forum for effective communication between academic, administrative and service managers and professionals at UCLA;
- Become a sounding board for implementing new processes;
- Provide the University with a pool of talented professionals;
- Establish a vehicle for discussion of common concerns, challenges, and solutions; and to share knowledge and expertise.