Excelling in a Changing Environment
Reginald Randles, Lead Senior Organizational Development Consultant with UCLA Health Human Resources, Center for Organizational Readiness and Education (CORE)
Is your work environment changing? Excelling in a Changing Environment will introduce you to positive strategies for managing organizational change. This presentation’s purpose is to increase your ability to manage organizational change successfully, by developing clear and concise models that help identify competency-gaps and operational impact resulting from change. Ultimately, you will improve your knowledge of how organizational change will affect you and your environment, while also developing tools to excel during change.
- Learn to apply positive strategies for managing organizational change.
- Develop a model to identify if technology, processes, people, and/or culture will be impacted because of change.
- Identify proactive steps to mitigate “emotional tension” and create “positive tension” during times of change.
- Recognize change is an inherent component of organizational structure.
As a result of attending this session, you will:
- Increase your personal ability to successfully navigate and manage organizational change.
- Improve your ability to identify how organizational change will affect you.
- Develop a personal model to help you successfully navigate the sea of organizational change.