“I just want to THANK YOU and to CONGRATULATE YOU for a successful event today. As a woman trained in and working in management, I think today’s event not only addressed critical conversations but it also helped us celebrate International Women Day. Thank you for making it happen. Congratulations on a well planned event and on bringing amazing keynote speakers. I hope this is the first of a conference that becomes an annual event moving forward.”
-Nancy E. Calderon, MPH | Program Director
“I knew that attending this conference would support my search for growth as a leader both on and off campus. I knew it was for me and I knew I needed to seize the moment, so I did. I am really, really glad I did!
Today, I left the conference, better. Today, my eyes were clearer than ever before, my focus was sharpened and my network widened. EVERY SPEAKER WAS PHENOMENAL! From start to finish, one speaker to the next, this was arguably one of the most empowering and enjoyable conferences I’ve ever attended. With more than 360 attendees, 12 full pages of notes, ~8.5hrs spent, and 2 delicious meals, I am proud to have been a part of this inspiring experience. Thank you so much to each of you for your encouragement, sharing your wisdom and being the change you want to see in the world. I am left with much food for thought, and I plan to enjoy every bit of it.
Keep up the Great Work!”
-Britanny Lewis-Porchia, Sr. Site Coordinator, UCLA Early Academic Outreach Program
- This was one of the best conferences I have ever attended. I use to go all over to attend conferences and attend conferences from winning trips so this was excellent. I have seen Les brown, Brain Tracy. Zig Zigler and you guys were right with these guys and sometimes pushed past them.
- thank you to the organizers. in my 10 years at UCLA this was one of the best professional gatherings i’ve been to on this campus. congrats and sincere thanks.
- Excellent conference. The day slipped away so quickly as the agenda was interesting and well paced. This conference was outstanding and well executed especially for a first time conference.
-Anonymous, from Post Conference Survey
You are here: Home / 2018 AMG Leadership Conference: Fostering a Culture of Leaders / Testimonials
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- Conference Presentations
- 2019 Conference Speakers
- 2018 Spotlight
- 2019 Agenda
- 2019 Conference Planning Committee
- AMG Event Calendar
- AMG Leadership Conference Rate Schedule 2018
- Annual Conference
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Members
- Excellence Awards
- Jill Quezada • Facilities Management
- Media Gallery
- Test Upload Widget
- Training and Technology
- Ana Elias • Brain Research Institutes
- Parama Sigurdsen • Fielding School of Public Health
- Get Involved
- Jessica Price • Title IX Office
- Kirk White • Residential Life
- Past Chairs’ Council
- 2018 AMG Leadership Conference: Fostering a Culture of Leaders
- AMG Conference Planning Committee
- Conference Speakers
- Past Board Members
- AMG Conference Volunteers
- Conference Map and Parking